December 4, 2009

Version 2.0 - Updated



Returning readers will notice that I have been messing around with a new template for Sensen No Sen. I apologize for what are some pretty significant changes to the way this blog looks, but the modifications you see before you are driven not so much by a desire for an update, but by technical issues with Blogger that have forced my hand.

In any case, things are likely to be a bit unsettled for the next several days to a week, but I hope to have a final Sensen No Sen v2.0 shortly. Thank you, in advance, for your patience.

UPDATED December 6, 2009 at 3:39pm CST: Well, I'm finally done! After experimenting with a number of cool templates I found on the web, I became discouraged with their lack of flexibility, and have instead returned to a basic Blogger template that I have modified heavily. Overall, I am pretty pleased with how it turned out, and hope you like it!

No comments: