June 9, 2009

42nd Annual Japan Karate-Do Ryobu-Kai International Tournament

I'm entering the home stretch of a fairly strenuous travel schedule, but looking forward to finishing big. Over the past couple of weeks, I've been in Dallas, Miami and Ithaca, NY, and now I'm getting ready to head to Anaheim for the 42nd Annual Japan Karate-Do Ryobu-Kai International Tournament.

Along with Elite Training, the JKRI Tournament is one of Japan Karate-Do Rybobu-Kai's two largest annual teaching, competition and testing events. It's a fantastic opportunity to learn from world class instructors, and a great chance to catch up with good friends in the martial arts community.
I missed last year's event for the first time in a while, and am excited to do some heavy training. (And then, I'll be just as excited to be a homebody!)

No comments: